Here's another great Crockpot recipe for those of you looking for something simpler in assembly and taste. This is a great dish to prepare at the beginning of the week, for the entire week (food prep hint hint) or for a dinner with friends!
- 1 3lb chuck roast, cut into chunks.
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 cup pear juice or pear nectar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 bunch spring onion, roughly chopped.
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Salt and Black pepper to taste.
- Place onions and beef in slow cooker. Add pear juice and soy sauce, then add beef stock, stopping when the meat is almost covered, but not quite.
- Cool on low for 6-8 hours, or until fork tender. Enjoy!